Unfortunately, ooRexx has not been ported to z/OS. There is hope though. The
z/OS Open Tools initiative has developers from IBM working full time porting
languages and tools to z/OS. They frequently solicit recommendations so if
there is a demand for ooRexx there the guys to ask
https://github.com/ZOSOpenTools. What’s important to note is that their ports
use enhanced ASCII and run in the z/OS UNIX environment so there is very little
chance of using ooRexx to write an edit macro or a TSO/ISPF program.