From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Bob
Bridges <robhbrid...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2023 3:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Assembler programmer wanted

LOL, the Indians and I would have more work offered to us :).

---

/* I like what the Roman fellow said: “I think nothing human alien to me.” When
I read of a Mao or a Susan Smith, I try to imagine their temptations, not to
exculpate them, but to implicate myself. Part of the greatness of Macbeth lies
in the way it shows terrible crimes from the inside, without in the least
excusing them.  -Joe Sobran, Dec 1994 */