From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Itschak Mugzach <00000305158ad67d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 9:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Z/OS Survey - Unusuall system commands

Seymour,
Was it ROUTE command? ;-) Don't tell them. We fill our refrigerator using
these weaknesses...

BTW, I like your new Hebrew signature!

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1HFDwSALATpGpnOVQ1twvj_azjQO-49TCl66YZFiSGexFVtgJkqArNBLWq14ILxHxchctP5jw0R07PXsqOKidaa7KQIrorgeG3cKJFduizLKhcHE53HCgRQOzbg0MS58ChodSKN6oOU3P8VYqWoIFF2VRL2uFOaZHToBmQGAIQaDFnXV_E5uCdm4BtBTPzrXc3PotMpXndQTj6ODKe5CFxgJcAJc5buY2MuxA3pEIbImngo8exnCd4M59AKiKEyS7qfrtV6rA_YyljMDw7kVJ08WUO3oIEzKtbsZ0MsXUkEmAf4g04v5Nj9_rp4LWAaUBU7MRo2yZ1OgOnR8gDdWnKX1eMDIh5JQUTBRlrVqqjKKGmBNqMiqMGKHF2e_Q8PEItrsFtFUT1aCntdwgf_JNQ_V6Z592kGusGuZ5V9EmTj0/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Securiteam.co.il
  **|*