On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 21:23:18 -0800, Ed Jaffe <edja...@phoenixsoftware.com>
wrote:

>What SMF interval do most folks use?

In my experience (from many shops / clients over the years), it matches the RMF
interval
and the most common if 15 minutes.  Second most common is probably 30 (along
with
RMF) but I think most shops moved away from that to go to at least 15 years
ago. I have
seen some use 5 minutes and sometimes IBM will request that for a period of
time - perhaps
for a week to get a more accurate picture for a CP3000 study.

This is typically what I use in SMFPRMxx:

INTVAL(15)
SYNCVAL(59)

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

Mark