Code would be in the primary address space.

On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 12:28:21 -0500 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Hi
:>
:>I have a Space Switching PC routine which I caused an abend
:>
:>This the code that caused it
:>
:>         LLILF 15,X'7FFFF000'
:>         SVC 42
:>
:>I don't have a ARR covering it However I do a estate in the program that
:>issued PC Instruction to a space switching routine where the above two
:>instructions live
:>
:>The PSW at offset X'78' of the SDWA points to the next  instruction AFTER
:>THE svc 42 it the  data name SDWAEC2
:>
:>The SDWA at offset 68 detainee SDWAEC1 points to the instruction after the
:>pc instruction in the home address space
:>
:>My question is there any field in the SDWA or extensions that would tell me
:>in what ASID the abend occurred

http://www.dissensoftware.com