On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 12:55:37 -0500, David Spiegel <dspiegel...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>There are ways to flood the console other than ROUTCODE(ALL).

What is your point? Clearly, the OP doesn't understand console flooding
otherwise he would not have ROUTCDE(ALL).
I gave the OP what he needs to learn to understand why he is getting the
IEE159E.

ROUTCDE(ALL) is never used by tape drive operator consoles nor the main
operator console. What hardware console finds ROUTCDE(ALL) useful. Starting an
STC can generate 1,000 messages which take more than 1 minute to automatically
clear from a ROUTCDE(ALL) console causing IEE159E  to be on the console for 1
minute because of RTME(1).

For someone to be bothered by IEE159 caused by ROUTCDE(ALL), they are using it
for something unusual. In this case, my guess is that he's testing generic
abend recovery but instead of using SDSF SYSLOG, he's using a hardware console.