From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Peter Relson
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 10:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Traversing The Linkage Stack

>From one of the posts, it wasn't clear if the OP realized that the entry
>descriptor is at the end of the entry, not at the beginning.

If you're not traversing stack sections, complications related to header and
trailer don't tend to come into play.

Consider posting the entire linkage stack from start through time of error,
along with the data from the SDWA which the OP indicates is not in the linkage
stack. Unlike AI, RTM does not make stuff up. If there is a PSW, RTM found it
somewhere, either in an RB/XSB or the linkage stack. If there is a problem
marking the PSW as "from a linkage stack entry", that would be good to know.
And for that, the information I mentioned above (plus all the data from the
RBs/XSBs) would be needed for diagnosis.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design