On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 12:39:47 -0600, Steve Beaver <st...@stevebeaver.com> wrote:

>I have a customer that would like to AUTOMATE RACF.

Did you solve your problem?

You need to clarify what AUTOMATE RACF means to the customer. What is the
problem the customer is trying to solve because they can't mean automate.
Security definitions requires someone to fill in the blanks. Are they looking
to simplify the process and streamline it with a company's security strategy.

I worked on a product that centralized security thru a single interface (RACF,
TopSecret, ACF2, Unix, Windows and others. It's been many years and I don't
even know if the product still exists.

If you can describe the problem, then we might have some suggestions to solve
your problem.