I have git installed, but we don't make any real use of it at this point.
I don't have access to github because our mainframe has no internet access.  Do
other shops mainframes have internet access?
________________________________
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Lionel B. Dyck <0000057b0ee5a853-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 7:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Query - do you have access to GitHub from your z/OS system? And do you
have git on your z/OS system?

As part of the z/OS Open Tools project I'm asking if your z/OS system has
access to GitHub. The reason for this question is that IBM, ISVs, and
open-source developers are increasingly using GitHub.

Questions:

        1. Do you have access to GitHub from your z/OS system?
        2. Do you have git installed on your z/OS system?

Thank you

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck
System Z Enthusiasts Discord:
https://discord.gg/system-z-enthusiasts-880322471608344597

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden