On Mon, 26 Feb 2024 20:24:09 -0500, Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks and I apologize if sone of my posts made it seem like I wasn’t
> listening to what you were telling me

Joseph, you missed Peter's point. Clearly you don't understand this is not
about "seems like". By ignoring several clarification requests, you caused lots
of confusing posts because you forced false speculation that would have been
avoided by the clarifications. Everyone is wasting their time reading
irrelevant posts (not just the poster) because you couldn't be bothered to
respond. Do you not consider this rude?