I could not find definitive doc saying a PDS/E was/wasn’t allowed, but I am
convinced it is. Thanks.

Over the weekend I created a PDS/E and copied the members, made my update, and
I’m awaiting Change approval to do any Obey from the new Library to pick it up,
temporarily. Then the plan is to change the TELNET proc to point to the new
Library. Over the next several weeks I expect IPLs will pick up the Library.
Until then we will be slightly on uneven ground.

I read about two different types of PDSs, type-1 and type-2. In a z/OS 2.4
shop, do we need to specify or is type-2 created by default?

Thanks again!

Sent from [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) for iOS

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 8:14 AM, Allan Staller
<[allan.stal...@hcl.com](mailto:On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 8:14 AM, Allan Staller