Presuming these are three different z/OS instances. why not just use system symbols to make the determination of what environment is being used?

Michael

At 10:12 AM 3/4/2024, Sri Hari Kolusu wrote:
Not something I absolutely need since I could write a tiny program for this.

Cameron,

DFSORT has limited ability to set a return code but not the way you want. However, I think we can solve your issue quite easily by validating the symbol and only generating the steps that needs to run for that Symbolic. Remember DFSORT has the ability of reading the system symbols and determine the LPAR it is running.

Please send an offline email with your complete requirement and I will show you a way to do it.

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development
IBM Corporation