Hi
when reviewing our HSM configuration we found that the management class used
for all SMS backups says:

Expire after Days Non-usage . . NOLIMIT (1 to 93000 or NOLIMIT)
Expire after Date/Days . . . . . NOLIMIT (0 to 93000, yyyy/mm/dd or
NOLIMIT)

Retention Limit . . . . . . . . . NOLIMIT (0 to 93000 or NOLIMIT)

As I understand it, this means that backups will remain forever.

If I change the values, will HSM start deleting backups?
Will it happen immediately, during nightly processing or do I have to tell HSM
to do it?

Gadi