Välkommen tillbaka, Thomas

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> För <Thomas>
<Berg>
Skickat: den 10 april 2024 10:07
Till: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Ämne: PASSPORT 3270 emulator (PC) problem w transferring files

[Du får inte e-post ofta från 00000619bfe39560-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu.
Läs om varför det här är viktigt på
https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

I'have recenctly returned to the job life  after I retired in 2016.

As I'm working remote I'm using the PASSPORT 3270 emulator program.

But the file transfers (IND$FILE) is VERY/EXTREMELY slow from PC to MF.

My internet connection or my local network should not be the problem. Have a
500Mb/500Mb connection and my network have no problem with anything else.
The connection is going through a VPN software (Check Point Mobile Version VPN
E86.20) that seems to work as intended, e g no error or warning messages.
Otherwise Windows 10 at a laptop provided by my client (a large bank in Sweden).

The speed for e g 7MB is about 2.5 hours.

Any suggestions to speed it up?