From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Sasso, Len
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2024 7:48 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for z/OS Version 6, Release 2

[[ SEI WARNING *** This email was sent from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown or suspicious senders. *** ]]

Good morning, Steve!

Could you please provide an example of running compression in a run task and
then sending the resulting file to the target system?

Or point me to a manual that provides an example?

Thank You and Please Be Safe.

Len Sasso
Systems Administrator Senior
CSRA, A General Dynamics Information Technology Company
327 Columbia TPKE
Rensselaer, NY 12144

TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More

Office Hours: M-F  7 AM - 3:30 PM

Out-Of-The-Office:

Cell: (518) 894-0879
Phone: (518) 257-4209
Fax: (518) 257-4300
len.sa...@gdit.com

Customer Focused, Value Driven, Delivery Obsessed