Hi Scott,
You need to issue a ipcs dropdump command to fix this problem.

 7.264  BLS18185I                              © Copyright IBM Corp. 1988, 2011
                                                     Topic lines 36 to 44 of 44

    System Action:  IPCS stops processing the active subcommand.

    User response:  Check that the data set was correctly specified. If it
    was, enter a DROPDUMP subcommand to remove the source description of the
    old dump from your user dump directory. Now you can begin IPCS problem
    analysis for the new dump that is in the data set.

Doug