That JCL example works fine for a single ZFS file system, but if you need to define many, and don't want to use multiple job steps, you can do something like this using the CoZ Toolkit.

//COZBATCH EXEC COZBATCH
//STDENV   DD *
cyl=1 1
volumes=ZOS3AZ
aggr001=SYSZFS.FILESYSA
aggr002=SYSZFS.FILESYSB
/*
  //STDIN DD *
export _BPX_SHAREAS=YES
zfsadm define -aggr $aggr001 -cyl $cyl -volumes $volumes
zfsadm define -aggr $aggr002 -cyl $cyl -volumes $volumes
zfsadm format -aggr $aggr001 -compat
zfsadm format -aggr $aggr002 -compat
/*