In <2931391569354995.wa.paulgboulderaim....@listserv.ua.edu>, on
06/10/2013
   at 11:32 PM, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> said:

>You may have asked for 32760,

He asked for LRECL=32760, not for BLKSIZE=32760.

>but no block is even close to that; something
>appears to be overriding to half-track.

He specified BLKSIZE=0, so SDB set the block size to half track.

>In any case, your observation strongly
>contradicts DASDBILL2's (theoretical?) assertion.

Every time someone says "I don't believe in theories, another theory
dies. DASDBILL2 does not understand how BSAM and QSAM build channel
programs another victim of OCO.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>