You could start by looking at any control blocks pointed to by SSCTSUSE or
SSCTSUSE2 for eye-catchers.  Then you could look at the field pointed to by
SSCTSSVT.  If the subsystem supports IEFSSREQ calls, the SSVT will contain
a table, followed by the address of the various routines.  Hopefully one of
the routines will have identifying information within it.

Wayne Driscoll
OMEGAMON DB2 L3 Support/Development
wdrisco(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com
All opinions are mine, and do not represent IBM Corporation.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> wrote on
06/18/2013 02:20:26 PM: