Here's an easier and less controversial question. I have used IKJEFT01 lots
of times in batch jobs to run TSO commands. IKJEFT01 always runs as my
userid, the userid under which I submit the batch job.

Can I get IKJEFT01 to run under a different userid, a userid for which I
have the password? How?

I tried adding

LOGON otherid/password

and several variations thereof as the first line of SYSTSIN but my SYSTSPRT
ends after the LOGON statement with no diagnostics anywhere that I can find.

I tried RTFM but don't see anything. Not saying it's not there, saying I
didn't find it.

Thanks!

Charles