Action Software International
(a division of Mazda Computer Corporation)
Tel: (905) 470-7113, Fax: (905) 470-6507

On 2013-06-19 17:34, Gord Tomlin wrote:
Did you try adding the userid and password to the job card?

--

Regards, Gord Tomlin

On 2013-06-19 17:21, Charles Mills wrote:
Here's an easier and less controversial question. I have used IKJEFT01
lots
of times in batch jobs to run TSO commands. IKJEFT01 always runs as my
userid, the userid under which I submit the batch job.

Can I get IKJEFT01 to run under a different userid, a userid for which I
have the password? How?

I tried adding

LOGON otherid/password

and several variations thereof as the first line of SYSTSIN but my
SYSTSPRT
ends after the LOGON statement with no diagnostics anywhere that I can
find.

I tried RTFM but don't see anything. Not saying it's not there, saying I
didn't find it.

Thanks!

Charles