From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ze'ev Atlas
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 4:09 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Announcing PCRE 8.33 for native z/OS

Frank and Peter
Would you be so kind to share the JCL needed to compile it in any flavor please.

I do not mind whether somebody use PCRE or opting to use the Posix compliant
IBM supplied modules, both are fine for any simple (or even semi-complex) regex
(if you know what to expect from Posix vs. Perl compliance.)  I'd like people
to familirize ith the concept and use it.
ZA

attachments from your system.