Hi,

Just got back from vacation and saw this thread.  SETSYS TAPEMIGRATION(NONE is
looking for the next set of subparms.  In the syntax diagram, note the left
paren after NONE, which means it wants another parameter - ROUTETOTAPE(ANY |
unit).

I don't believe that you have the correct understanding of On Demand Migration.
 (See below)

Lizette mentioned some SHARE presentations that would be beneficial.  There is
also another one that I presented recently entitled 'The Wonderful World of
SETSYS commands' that would be beneficial.

If you would like, I'm more than happy to have a conference call with you to
give an overview of these presentations and discuss your questions.  Just
contact me off-thread.  As some of the other appends have mentioned, even
though some features are optional, it will make your life alot easier to
implement them.

(This invitation also applies to any other customer reading this append.  The
development team's opportunity to interact with customers and learn about your
specific environments is invaluable).

Glenn Wilcock
DFSMShsm Architect
wilc...@us.ibm.com