Thank you all for the suggestions and comments.

First I 'll try to explain the reasoning behind my request.

1. Encryption of 'Data In Rest' is a requirement by local PCI regulation
2. Encryption of 'Data In Rest' is just one step (in probably of many) of
data protection required by this regulation
3. Field encryption by DB2 is good solution but it does not covers files or
reports (sysouts) which require another solution
4. Disk encryption is probaly the best and simple solution for encryption
of 'Data In Rest' , but (there always are some buts)
    If you do not have disks which are encryption enable you have to buy
them, it might be expensive

So we thought that in order to comply with the regulation requirements
we'll use (if exist) some device which encrypt/decrypt
the data going/coming from the disks.

Anyway, thanks again,
Arye Shemer.