ASSBSTKN - has the STOKEN for the address itself, I need to reach the
address space before I get to this information, it has to be reserved in
JES primary address space in order to be reached.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:00:43 +0300 Mil Hashoul <smil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> :>Hi,
> :>I know that I am doing something that IBM does not support.
> :>My next question is how could I get the JES2AUX address space into ALE
> :>table of my job? what is the STOKEN, at which control block does it
> exists?
>
> As it is an address space, the ASSBSTKN has the STOKEN (despite the
> warnings
> on how it is only valid for the current address space).
>
> Of course, you will need an appropriate AX to access it.
>

> :>On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com
> >wrote:
> :>
> :>> Ouch.
> :>>
> :>> There are quite a few issues with what you are trying to do :
> :>>
> :>> (1) Adding the STOKEN of a foreign ASID to your PASN-AL or DU-AL using
> :>> CHKEAX=NO is violating z/OS system integrity.
> :>> (2) The ALET that a foreign ASID uses to address data in a non-common
> :>> dataspace will be completely different to the ALET value that your PASN
> :>> will have to use for the same dataspace.
> :>> (3) The JES PSO dataspace is owned by the JES2AUX ASID and not the JES2
> :>> address space.
> :>>
> :>> What are you attempting to achieve ?
> :>>
> :>> There is no real IBM-supported way of gathering private area data from
> an
> :>> address space that you do not have a valid cross-memory bind - however
> the
> :>> accepted "safe" way of doing it is via SRB/FRR rather than the AR-mode
> :>> technique you have tried to use.
> :>>
> :>> I suggest that you take a look at the IEAMSCHD service and re-read the
> :>> Auth ASM Services and Extended Addressability manuals.
> :>>
> :>> You might also want to search the IBM-Main archives as this has been
> :>> discussed a few times over the years.
> :>>
> :>> Rob Scott
> :>> Lead Developer
> :>> Rocket Software
> :>> 77 Fourth Avenue . Suite 100 . Waltham . MA 02451-1468 . USA
> :>> Tel: +1.781.684.2305
> :>> Email: rsc...@rs.com
> :>> Web: www.rocketsoftware.com
> :>>

"Look in My Eyes you will C the Devil Playin with My Soul"
It depends who leads!!