From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Binyamin Dissen
Sent: 29 July 2013 11:59
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PSO Dataspace of JES2

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:00:43 +0300 Mil Hashoul <smil...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Hi,
:>I know that I am doing something that IBM does not support.
:>My next question is how could I get the JES2AUX address space into ALE
:>table of my job? what is the STOKEN, at which control block does it exists?

As it is an address space, the ASSBSTKN has the STOKEN (despite the warnings on
how it is only valid for the current address space).

Of course, you will need an appropriate AX to access it.