TEC1:$ bpxmtext 0B1B0473

BPXPREXC 02/28/13

JRLocalSpawnNotAllowed: A request to spawn a local child process could not be

completed because of conflicting inheritance attributes.  A local spawn

request with options that affect the attributes of the address space is not

allowed because this would affect the attributes of the current address space

where the new process would be created.  The spawn request specified an

inheritance structure or environment variable settings that would have changed

one or more of the following attributes of the address space: the region size,

the memory limit, the time limit, accounting information, the user ID.

Action: A local child process is required to be created when either the

InheMustBeLocal flag in the inheritance structure is set on or when the value

of the _BPX_SHAREAS environment variable is MUST.  For spawns that must be

local be sure the request does not specify any of the following attributes in

the inheritance structure: InheSetRegionSz, InheSetMemLimit, InheSetTimeLimit,

InheSetAcctData, InheSetJobname.  In addition, be sure that the list of

environment variables passed on the spawn request does not include a

_BPX_USERID specification.

TEC1:$

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MIĀ  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717