zVM 6.1 (6.2 coming)

The system runs with a UTC timezone, but it would be convenient if I had a
userid that could run in a different time zone.

UTC doesn't change with Daylight Saving Time, and I have a process I want
to schedule at a specific time that is subject to DST changes. i.e. I want
something to run at 3:00 AM Pacific Time, in summer and winter.

If I can have a disconnected service machine running in the proper
timezone, then a simple (k)wakeup exec can do what I need at the correct
time.

I thought TODENABLE might give me a clue, but I don't want a different
time, I just want a different view of the same time. :-)

Or, I just have to write my own little time calculator to make the
adjustment... Not a difficult thing, but if there's a wheel I can use...

Thanks,
Donald Russell

--
Sent from iPhone Gmail Mobile