I may, optionally, do both. I will be distributing this via the CBTTape. So
source will be included. I can make the CEESGL usage dependent on a
&SYSPARM value. Another possibility is to use LE environment variables in
order to specify the use of CEESGL or not at run-time. The "best" of both
worlds. I guess. I don't like doing ABENDs, per se. But I guess my
introduction to C and UNIX signals has made me like them a bit.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <
shmuel+...@patriot.net> wrote:

> In
> <caajsdjg5av6yb9rjqg1kachxzapvcwcz9gzt65srhkyegyf...@mail.gmail.com>,
> on 08/27/2013
>    at 12:51 PM, John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com> said:
>
> >So I thought it might be a good idea to use the CEESGL function to
> >"throw an exception" instead of just returning a return code which
> >could be ignored. Does this sound reasonable?
>
> Yes.
>
> --
>      Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
>      Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown