Paul Gilmartin wrote:

>Are we there yet?
>http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/zoslib/lookat?msgid=IEC141I&release=ZOS%2FV2R1

Ok, I tried it out at this one:
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/lookat/index.html

I see no 2.1, only up to 1.13. How did you entered at 2.1 (yes, I can type in
that &releas=ZOS... in to see where it jumps, but...)?

>... gives me:
> Products   >   Servers   >   Enterprise Servers   >   OS/390   >   LookAt
>LookAt - z/OS and OS/390 message help
>Message id "IEC141I" was not found.
>Ensure the message id is complete/correct.
>It is possible this message id is documented in a book that is not yet
>LookAt-enabled. You might try a newer release.
>You may use LookAt feedback to inform IBM.
>       Fill in

or  this ... :-D

"System Programmer Response:  If the error recurs .... blah blah blah... "

>I miss Bookie.

Me too. *LookAtMe!*

I don't know what I will do in the future, since I implemented, gazillion years
ago, a thing from SHARE (or was it CBTTAPE?) which let us just use PF13 (or
'any PF key') in SDSF and we are taken to a Bookie panel with the explanation
of that string where the cursor was sitting.

The best of all, that thing do a MVSVAR('SYSOPSYS') in REXX and then get the
correct bookshelf ready to display the right message for the right z/OS. No
need for us lazy lot to select a z/OS version in a lame web page. ;-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht