Guys,
Answer this simple question, Barbara said it best ...job executes, her sample
rc=0 , being a IEFBR14 ..I know does  basically nothing ...it must drive
catalog management ..but with a 0 allocation for a PDS directory it should have
never worked according to manuals and to me common sense ...this smells like a
simple apar able bug ......

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'