In
<CAE1XxDHzjQRW9FomT+2W_+ZM7B4MoT=iynf3jyrgj5xa0wh...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 09/23/2013
   at 06:09 AM, John Gilmore <jwgli...@gmail.com> said:

>Instead it allocated storage for a very different
>********.********,,,,,,******** target dataset dynamically.

I believe that most posters in this thread interpreted "allocation" as
referring to the Allocation component of the operating system rather
than to DADSM. But then, you knew that.

>Shmuel has a long history of partial, selective quotation asnd
>equally selective fixation on irrelevant detail in orfer to make one
>of his debater's points.

Au contraire, you have a long history of misrepresenting what I and
others have written.

>They do, however, need to be understood for what they are,

Which you are incapable of. Whether you elieve it or not, the great
john gilmore is capable of being wrong.

>the now sometimes ill-considered work of a gadfly.

PKB.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>