Just curious if any one has experience with a DLm2100 with a DD4500 for the
Mainframe?  I need to know any lessons learned.

Any things to watch out for?  Any performance considerations?  I/O Gen
considerations?

I do not find a lot of details on how the device works with internet searches.

Any guidance will be helpful.  My objective is to compare and contrast a
DLm8100 with DD990 with the DLm2100 with DD4500.

Probably 80% of my tapes are ML2.  And I have software encryption.

To do a comparison, I will need to address those issues as well as performance.

Thanks for any thoughts.

So far, you all have provided a lot of good info, I just need this one little
bit to be done.

Thanks

Lizette