Not really sure what to title this, so...
We currently have a Windows application that uses our terminal emulator's
EHLLAPI functionality.  If you have the application running and you hit a
particular function key (I think!) while your terminal session is on an account
number it will trigger the application to read a database and pull up
signatures (within the Windows application) for each signer on the account.

Our CTO is wondering what alternatives we might have to eliminate both the
Windows application and the use of EHLLAPI.  Are there perhaps features of any
TN3270 emulators that would allow you to perform something similar but all
within the emulator itself, rather than having an external application use
EHLLAPI to communicate with the emulator?

Or something else?

We already have a web interface that has the same basic feature, but this is
intended for those that still access CICS directly via TN3270 sessions.

Thanks!

Frank Swarbrick
FirstBank
Lakewood, CO USA