I've never really used it, but I have gotten some UNIX filesystem data
usage records out of RACF when the RACF user was UAUDIT. So it may be
possible to use the UNIX chaudit command to cause SAF (RACF) to produce SMF
records showing who used a file / subdirectory and when.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 3:35 AM, Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com> wrote:

> I think all the Java 5 releases on z/OS were zAAP-enabled -- initial zAAP
> support dates back to one of the Java 4 revisions as I recall. So one
> indirect way to determine whether there's some relevant activity is to take
> a look at RMF Monitor III and see what zAAP-eligible workload there is,
> then investigate from there.
>
> There are probably other, maybe even easier ways, but that's one option off
> the top of my head.

> Timothy Sipples
> GMU VCT Architect Executive (Based in Singapore)
> E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com

I have _not_ lost my mind! It is backed up on a flash drive somewhere.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown