From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Vernooij, CP - SPLXM
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: New LPAR build - Storage activities - SMS/ACS Functionality

The entries are in the SCDS. If you copy the SCDS from one LPAR to the
other, you have the entries on the other LPAR and you only have to activate
this SCDS.
There is no need to copy them from the transported SCDS to the current SCDS
on the new LPAR, you can activate the transported SCDS on the new LPAR.
I tried to explain this several times, what am I missing, that you still
need to *copy* the entries?

Kees.