Happy Friday,

   CROSS-POSTED to IBMTCP-L and IBM-MAIN.

  I think it's been a long week.  I tried two commands with MAX=* and got
different results.  COnn and SOCKets look like they can take the same
parameters.
   My Global Configuration Information: says MaxRecs: 100.  If the report
output is truncated, the "n" value specifies the number of records for which
all output lines are successfully displayed.

D TCPIP,TCPDFLT,N,CO,CLI=VPS*,FORM=LONG,MAX=*
EZD0101I NETSTAT CS V1R13 TCPDFLT 313
USER ID  CONN     STATE
3 OF 9 RECORDS DISPLAYED

D TCPIP,TCPDFLT,N,SOCK,CLI=VPS*,FORM=LONG,MAX=*
EZD0101I NETSTAT CS V1R13 TCPDFLT 425
SOCKETS INTERFACE STATUS:
7 OF 7 RECORDS DISPLAYED
END OF THE REPORT

Q).  If my global is 100, and my max is "*" (or some large number), why does
SOCK show 7 of 7, and CO only shows 3 of 9?  I'd like to see all 9 of 9.  I
don't think I need "FORM=" to be able to use "MAX=".

      Thank you,  Dave