From: Ze'ev Atlas <zatl...@yahoo.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thu, Nov 7, 2013 8:39 am
Subject: Re: JCL (was: Re: Aging Sysprogs = Aging Farmers)

Let me add another complains about JCL, it allows changing source code meaning
n run time and sometimes this is hairy:
//XXX DD DSN=....
/  DCB=(LRECL=80,&R
/...
The above is legit although I would fire anybody who doed it.  R could be
esolved to:
/ EXEC YYY,R='BLKSIZE=8000)'
or it could be resolved to an early example of cose injection of your choice
ZA
or IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
end email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN