And you can hear Chris and the IDMS team speak about this:

CA IDMS gets even zIIP-ier.

Want more CPU without buying more MIPS?  Join the CA IDMS team and customers
Chris Hoelscher and Iain Robertson for a live webcast and quick tour of the new
CA IDMS zIIP expansion in 18.0 and 18.5.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 10:30 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Event number: 740 118 779
Event password: This event does not require a password.
Event address for attendees:
https://catechnologies.webex.com/catechnologies/onstage/g.php?d=740118779&t=a

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:32:31 +0000, Chris Hoelscher <choelsc...@humana.com>