J R:

Yes, it goes far beyond z/OS.  It can clone JCL for multiple environments, it
can generate JCL from COBOL source programs as the source objects are built, it
can verify that the DD statements in a JCL stream match the FDs in a COBOL
program, it can ensure that if you don't allow DCB in a DD statement, it is
removed and flagged, it can ensure that any required STEPLIB or JOBLIB exists
or does not exist, it can ensure that any production JCL object does in fact
contain only production standards and naming conventions before it is
submitted, it can verify that a GDG base it built before a new GDG is ever
used, it can verify that any incorrect handling of datasets is flagged before
any JCL object is submitted, i.e.:

DISP=(,CATLG)  followed by
DISP=OLD  followed by
DISP=(OLD,DELETE,DELETE)  followed by
DISP=SHR

This is an obvious JCL error, but if it spans multiple steps and/or JOBs, it is
not always caught before a batch stream is submitted.  And on, and on, and on.
It is the most powerful and flexible product on the market.  And, it can be
purchased directly from your IBM software sales team.

Regards,

Mitch McCluhan,
Legacy Modernization Consultant
www.lcmg.us