Answers for below questions are

1)  When did you last successfully use this process?

Ans:  I was able to use this panel from driving system. But when I
cataloged this Custom pac panel dataset in target system and tried to use
it but it didnt worked.

2)  Have you downloaded a new version of the CPP functions and libraries?

Ans: I have copied this Custom pac dataset from Tape came along with order
and I was able to use it from driving system.

3)  Did you change anything in ISPF that you use to execute this process?

Ans: No. To isolate this issue, I have added CPPCENU dataset entry in
 logon proc SYSPROC DD of target system . But this solution didnt worked.

4)  Did you see that the CPPE628M talks about the load library?  Where do
you have this library allocated?  STEPLIB, LINKLST, OTHER?????

Ans: SCPPCENU  member exist only in SCPPCENU dataset.