I am familiar with this product, and while it has some good features, it is not
complete for an end to end documentation and cross reference solution.

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: fich...@kabelmail.de
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Fri, Jan 3, 2014 7:09 pm
Subject: Literate JCL?

Am 04.01.2014 06:00, schrieb IBM-MAIN automatic digest system:
> Literate JCL?
Hi,
you might also consider a product that I used to watch JCL and to
monitor the surrounding topics during my last assignment at a Bavarian
car manufacturer; the product is called XINFO. It scans all JCL as well
as related software information about datasets, programs, database
access and stores the information in a DB2 based repository .

Look at:
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?&solution=18026&lc=en

Note: I'm not affiliated with the company, just a (former) user.
Arthur