On 1/7/14 3:05 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:

Timothy Sipples wrote:

1A. Users want Web-based access, OK. May I assume that means (or could soon
mean) mobile as well (iPads, Android devices, and so on)?

Can you do SSL connection on those toys? [1]

ALL of the iOS and Android devices that I _personally_ use fully support SSL. (Also, both my iPhone and iPad have built-in VPN clients which support IPsec VPN connections that are fully interoperable with my employer's network.)