On 2/6/2014 7:29 AM, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 17:34:56 +1100, Greg Price wrote:

On 6/02/2014 11:25 AM, Micheal Butz wrote:
Is there any way of knowing a data set contains load modules

If PDSE verify it is a program (and not a DATA) PDSE using ISITMGD macro.

I have received a correction off-list that a PDSE must not contain load modules.

Well, technically, yes: it can, however, contain program objects
which are the PDSE analogy of load modules in a PDS.

I'll echo the sentiment that the OP needs to clarify his objective.

Yup.

-Steve Comstock

-- gil