I'm working on creating some web pages in a REXX CGI served up with IBM HTTP
Server V5R3M0  but I can't get it to work. (the REXX and the html was working
by itself, before I started trying to move the formatting to a css file).

In my REXX CGI I have coded:
say '<head>'
say '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="sample.css">'
say '</head>'

sample.css contains:
body {font-family: arial;  }

h1 {        background-color:#CCC;    border: 1px solid;    color:#39F;
text-align: center; }
table {  background-color: #F60;    border: 1px solid #39F;    width: 100%;
}
td {    border: 0px;    text-align: center;    }

p {    color:#09F;    text-indent: 20px;        }

When I call the REXX,  in cgi-error.Feb122014 gets this message:
/usr/lpp/internet/server_root/cgi-bin/sample.css 1: FSUM7332 syntax error: got
}, expecting Newline

Has anybody done this and gotten it to work?  whats the trick I'm missing?

thanks
Dana