You should worry more about the CLC that has two references to  storage

In a message dated 2/16/2014 8:58:08 A.M. Atlantic Standard Time,
allan.stal...@kbmg.com writes:

Without  testing, I believe ICM will be much slower than  LOAD

HTH

<Snip>
or
ICM   Rx,B'1111',CURRENT
JZ     SKIP
A      Rx,SUM
ST    Rx,SUM
SKIP    DS     0H

In a message dated 2/16/2014 8:51:07 A.M. Atlantic Standard  Time,