From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of willie bunter
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 48 - REASON CODE IS
IGG0CLAT-80

Tom,

I checked the STORCLASS ROUTINE and it doesn't.  Below are excerpts of the ACS
routine:

FILTLIST CICSALL   INCLUDE(CICSALL.**)
WHEN (&DSN EQ &CICSALL) DO
        SET &STORCLAS = 'CICSALL'
        EXIT CODE(0)
        END

DATACLAS:

FILTLIST CICSALL   INCLUDE(CICSALL.**)
WHEN (&DSN EQ &CICSALL) DO
       SET &DATACLAS='CICSALL'
       END

STORGRP :

FILTLIST CICSALL   INCLUDE(CICSALL.**)
   WHEN (&DSN EQ &CICSALL ) DO
      SET &STORGRP = 'SGCICSALL'
      EXIT CODE(0)
      END

On Tue, 2/18/14, Tom Marchant <m42tom-ibmm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

IGG0CLAT-80
 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

 On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:52:24 -0800,
 willie bunter wrote:

 >I cannot understand why the job was failing when I coded  the vol parm.

 Does your STORCLAS ACS routine make the data set non-managed  when VOL is
specified?

 --
 Tom Marchant

 For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access  instructions,  send email
to lists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.