From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Blaicher, Christopher Y.
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:33 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] [OT ] Mainframe memories

Right you are, but it was a long time ago.  It was a 360, I know.  It could
have been a 40 or 50.   I just remember the column of smoke and how fast the CE
moved.  It must have been drawn by a fan as it was a column about 3 or 4 inches
in in diameter just going straight up.  If I remember correctly, it turned out
to be a big resistor.

Chris Blaicher
Principal Software Engineer, Software Development
Syncsort Incorporated
50 Tice Boulevard, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
P: 201-930-8260  |  M: 512-627-3803
E: cblaic...@syncsort.com