From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jousma, David
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 6:16 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SMP/E updates of HFS (was: Handing /etc and /var filesystems)

Offline response sent.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ken Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

David,

would you send me your usermod for handling Java security files.  I've been
wanting this for years!  You should offer this to IBM so they can give it to
customers.  How many times has Java PTF regressed these files?

Brilliant and thank you!

Ken Smith
mailto://featse...@gmail.com <featse...@gmail.com> State of Maryland

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Jousma, David <david.jou...@53.com> wrote:

> [...]

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail
system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this
message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately.