AFAICT, this APAR (OA30338) only applies to z/OS 1.9 through z/OS  1.11 (and
does not seem to match your described symptoms).

You might want to look at

 http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1010567

which seems to be a more likely hit based on the info below.

HTH,
<snip>Subject: APAR OA30338 for PDSE Users

I seem to have been hit by the above which I see has been dicussed here before.
 I can't delete 2 x large PDSE datasets as I'm getting -

IEC614I SCRATCH FAILED - RC 008, DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION IS (043D57D3),
SYSACCT,DB2B04,E54I.OLAS.PDEFLIB I'm at z/OS 1.13 and the ptf for the above has
not been applied. This is a Dallas remote development system so I have no
control over applying fixes, obviously I will have to involve IBM Dallas.

Can anyone confirm that the fix for the above apar actually fixed the problem
and in the meantime is there likely to be further occurances. I have been able
to rename the offending datasets. If I resort to using PDS instead, will the
problem go away until I can get IBM to apply the fix or alternatively, how can
I find any other PDSEs that may have been affected.
</snip>